Holy Family Services is proud to be a dedicated aged care, childcare and education provider for the Western Sydney region. We have a proud tradition in providing the highest standard of care and hospitality services in a family-focused environment across our organisation.
We are currently seeking a customer focused leader to join our progressive team. This position is permanent part time or full time depending on skills.
Holy Family Services is a mission of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth that values staff and provides a warm and supportive team culture. In return we seek a motivated individual to provide high level leadership skills and a customer service focus.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to:
• identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
• coach and support project team members in use of tools and methodologies
• champion strategic, end to end process initiatives within and across business units
• design, organise and facilitate business analysis and change activity with staff at all levels, developing a strong understanding of current and future requirements and the change required to meet future outcomes
• document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives
The right candidates must have the following essential qualifications/skills/experience to be considered:
• Experience in aged care and accreditation, and preferably other quality management systems
• Post graduate qualifications or experience in management / auditing / or employer recognised experience aligned to this role
• Experience in project management / process re-engineering / quality systems
• A ‘Can Do’ Attitude with a Customer Service Focus
• Strong Leadership and Communication Skills
• High level computer literacy
• Current Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check
• Evidence of right to work in Australia.
Why work for us?
• We can be flexible in our work hours and days
• We pay well and offer salary sacrifice
• Onsite Long Day Care & Preschool
• Career succession planning pathways
• Extensive paid education opportunities
• Family friendly
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and desire to undertake a challenging role, please email your application and resume to email@example.com . For further information please contact Joanna on (02) 9678 8200.
Join our mailing list to be on the front lines of healthcare , get exclusive content, and promos.