Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture with Peninsula Health:
Who We Are and What We Stand For
- Salary $66,768 (HS2 full time) + 10 % super
- Access to salary packaging, accrued day off (full time only) and annual leave loading
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & surrounding locations
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
The NDIS Intake and Administration Support Officer plays a key role in liaising with staff, participants and their representatives to ensure seamless intake and implementation of NDIS service delivery, which includes; referral, service agreement management, data entry, office administration and information management.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a genuine commitment to high quality outcomes for NDIS participants, carers and the organisation with a focus on continuous process improvement.
This is a fast-paced role, which requires a high level of attention to detail.
What You Need
- Provide full office administrative support as requested by the Support Service Team Leader and Program Manager
- Be the first point of contact for NDIS participants
- Conduct initial needs identification
- Refer to appropriate support services
- Maintain waitlists
- Support the efficient, effective management of the NDIS Program from an administration perspective
- Identify and implement NDIS intake and administration process improvement strategies
- Knowledge of health and disability service systems and an ability to navigate effectively to get the best outcomes for people requiring assistance
- Good understanding of Microsoft Systems, including proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook and capacity to quickly learn new financial software systems
- Able to build rapport and develop ongoing relationships with key stakeholders required to support administration processes
- Good written and verbal communication, planning and organisational skills
- Previous experience within a NDIS Program or healthcare setting
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
Please visit Peninsula Health’s company website, or contact the People, Experience, & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.